MOSAID is committed to providing services in a manner that takes into account the accessibility needs of all its clients. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we:
- welcome clients who use service animals, support persons and assistive devices in all of our offices;
- strive to communicate with persons with disabilities in a manner that is accessible;
- offer communications in alternative formats when requested;
- train employees on how to interact with persons who are disabled;
- accommodate applicants during the hiring process; and
- provide accommodations to employees in the workplace.
Give a discount on generic Viagra
Click here to download a copy of our Accessibility Policy. Click here to download a copy of our Multi-Year Accessibility Plan. Click here to download a request form for any of our documents in an accessible format. Further requests for information regarding our accessibility policies can be made by e-mail to email@example.com; by phone at 613-576-3000; by fax at 613-576-3023; or in person at 515 Legget Drive, Suite 704, Ottawa, Ontario K2K 3G4.